When you are in a relationship, fights are inevitable. Sometimes these fights get out of hand and people say things they don’t mean and it only gets worse from there. If you have been in a relationship, you would definitely relate to such fights.
Make Things Right
Did you have a bad fight with your girlfriend? Did you say things that were not true just to hurt her or win the argument? Then you would definitely be feeling guilty and would want to make things right as soon as possible. Such actions should never be procrastinated. Delaying it will only make the situation worse as she is left to feel bad and depressed for longer.
So, what do you do? Apologize. But will a regular apology to the face or over the phone suffice?
Here are seven ways in which you can say you are sorry:
- Sometimes a gift can make all the difference. Apologise to your girlfriend with a gift and the situation will be smoothened out faster.
- Write her a beautiful note or a letter to tell her how sorry you feel. Words can melt her heart right away
- Plan a dinner date at her favorite restaurant where it is not easy to get a table. This will show her you cared enough to book in advance
- Spend a whole day with her doing things she likes. This will help you forget the bitter fight and also connect better
- Yes communication is the key to the success of any relationship. Sometimes you need to revisit the fight to understand why both of said all those things you didn’t really mean. This will bring more clarity
- Send her a beautiful message on the radio. Pass on the message on the program she tunes into or is likely to tune into (you would know when and which station she tunes into regularly)
- Though flowers are clichéd, get her some flowers that are either in season or rare, to show her you care.